The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Monday 7 April 2014

Hi Phil!

Dear Phil, I thought the only way to grab your attention was to post - best of luck in Drypool in bringing down the Lib Dem vote enough for Labour to snatch it (ha!). You only need 1,200 votes, I would guess, to have a chance of snatching it but, even with your great personality, commitment and access to pychtropic drugs, I cannot see UKIP taking that ward.
Anyway - love to everybody in the Healthcare Centre and keep your chin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment