The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Monday 10 March 2014

An interesting journey in Sweden

I am busy on an overview of last year's Cornwall Unitary elections (promised last year but put aside due to big life upheavals). I will be posting it shortly but, in the meantime, I thought those more interested in faith than politics may be interested in this:

http://www.charismamag.com/spirit/church-ministry/19936-ulf-ekman-converts-to-roman-catholicism

I wonder how many (if any) of his congregation will follow?

2 comments:

  1. An interesting story. Trusting he and his people are following the call of the HOLY SPIRIT in their journey. God Bless. Fr. Bill H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly fascinating and I think a sign of many interesting developments. We in the Ordinariate should be flexible enough to welcome these folk and Lutherans looking to enter full communion.

    ReplyDelete