The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Wednesday 22 February 2012

I am not Paul Donovan (not exactly a Spartacus moment).

Dear all,

it has been drawn to my attention that I have been misidentified as journalist Paul Donovan. Sadly not; whilst I follow his blog, I make no claim to share his skills as a commentator or writer.

1 comment:

  1. I suspect Mr Donovan will cope with this 'reverse Spartacus' moment. Weird how people mix everybody up; I once attended a meeting where an articulate lady insisted that the speaker was a columnist who used a pseudonym.
    It was amusing to see the struggle he had trying to convince her otherwise. In the end, he accepted the compliments because, as he put it, "she didn't seem impressed with my talk so I needed love from somewhere."
    I know the columnist and it wasn't this guy.

    ReplyDelete