The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Sunday 26 February 2012

Hail to the chef: cooking canaries.

As a former chef, I have lots of respect for Delia Smith; I have even attended a day of Recollection that she gave. So we share the three 'f's - food, faith and football.
Your team have played a treat but we took them at Carrow Road today. Best of luck for the rest of the season but you've got to love the old guys: Giggs and Scholes, still doing the business after all these years

No comments:

Post a Comment